Details about Chiara Falco
Access statistics for papers by Chiara Falco.
Last updated 2021-08-12. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Climate Change, Agriculture and Migration: Is there a Causal Relationship ?
2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia, International Association of Agricultural Economists View citations (6)
- Climate change and Migration: Is Agriculture the Main Channel?
IEFE Working Papers, IEFE, Center for Research on Energy and Environmental Economics and Policy, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy View citations (5)
- Estimating the trade effects of the EU food quality policy
149th Seminar, October 27-28, 2016, Rennes, France, European Association of Agricultural Economists View citations (3)
- Education and migration: empirical evidence from Ecuador
Working Papers, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics
- Trade effects of geographical indication policy: The EU case
Journal of Agricultural Economics, 2020, 71, (2), 330-356 View citations (4)
- Climate Change, Agriculture and Migration: A Survey
Sustainability, 2018, 10, (5), 1-21 View citations (7)
- Political Islam, Internet Use and Willingness to Migrate: Evidence from the Arab Barometer
Peace Economics, Peace Science, and Public Policy, 2016, 22, (1), 73-95 View citations (1)
- The Less Extreme, the More You Leave: Radical Islam and Willingness to Migrate
World Development, 2016, 88, (C), 122-133 View citations (21)
- Does the desire to remit foster integration? Evidence from migrants in Spain
Economics Letters, 2015, 137, (C), 131-134
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.