Details about Dario Fauceglia
Access statistics for papers by Dario Fauceglia.
Last updated 2018-12-06. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- "Natural hedging" of exchange rate risk: The role of imported input prices
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (14)
See also Journal Article in Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES) (2014)
- Backward participation in global value chains and exchange rate driven adjustments of Swiss exports
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), 2018, 154, (3), 537-584 View citations (2)
- Financial development and the share of imported capital goods in developing countries: firm-level evidence
Applied Economics Letters, 2016, 23, (9), 656-659
- Credit constraints, firm exports and financial development: Evidence from developing countries
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, 2015, 55, (C), 53-66 View citations (9)
- Credit market institutions and firm imports of capital goods: Evidence from developing countries
Journal of Comparative Economics, 2015, 43, (4), 902-918 View citations (1)
- Credit constraints and firm imports of capital goods: Evidence from middle- and low-income countries
International Economics, 2014, (140), 1-18 View citations (1)
- Natural Hedging of Exchange Rate Risk: The Role of Imported Input Prices
Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), 2014, 150, (IV), 261-296 View citations (7)
See also Working Paper (2012)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.