Details about Teresa Farinha
Access statistics for papers by Teresa Farinha.
Last updated 2020-12-29. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- IMPACTS FROM AUTOMATION DIFFUSE LOCALLY â€“ A NOVEL APPROACH TO ESTIMATE JOBS RISK IN US CITIES
Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG), Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography
- What Drives the Geography of Jobs in the US? Unpacking Relatedness
Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG), Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Industry and Innovation (2019)
- What drives the geography of jobs in the US? Unpacking relatedness
Industry and Innovation, 2019, 26, (9), 988-1022 View citations (11)
See also Working Paper (2018)
- Urban occupational structures as information networks: The effect on network density of increasing number of occupations
PLOS ONE, 2018, 13, (5), 1-14 View citations (1)
- Patterns and determinants of trademark use in Portugal
Chapter 5 in Knowledge-Intensive Entrepreneurship in Low-Tech Industries, 2014, pp 95-116 View citations (1)