Details about Anna A. Fedyunina
Access statistics for papers by Anna A. Fedyunina.
Last updated 2020-07-28. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Export Performance and Survival in Russia: Why some Regions grow fast and others don't
FIW Working Paper series, FIW
- Export diversification in the product space and regional growth: Evidence from Russia
Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG), Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography View citations (5)
- Participation of fast-growing SMEs in international trade and implications for public policy
Journal of the New Economic Association, 2020, 45, (1), 208-218 View citations (1)
- CHANGE MANAGEMENT IN RUSSIAN RESEARCH UNIVERSITY IN A CHANGING CONTEXT. CASE STUDY OF HSE UNIVERSITY ST. PETERSBURG
University Management: Practice and Analysis, 2019
- Import and export of high-tech products in Russian manufacturing companies
Russian Journal of Economics, 2019, 5, (2), 199-210 View citations (1)
- The impact of financial and human resources on the export performance of Russian firms
Economic Systems, 2017, 41, (1), 41-51 View citations (1)
- Manufacturing Export of Russian Regions: Looking for the Most Dynamic Markets and Industries
VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, 2015, 10 View citations (1)
- Conference reports
Acta Oeconomica, 2014, 64, (1), 103-115
- Economic growth due to export externalities: a spatial econometric analysis for Russian regions, 2003-2008
International Journal of Economic Policy in Emerging Economies, 2013, 6, (4), 358-374 View citations (2)
- The Impact of Related Variety in Export on Economic Development of Russian Regions
VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, 2013, 9 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.