Details about Kyle Fee
Access statistics for papers by Kyle Fee.
Last updated 2014-09-19. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Books
- Opioids and the Labor Market
Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland
Also in Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland (2019)
- Opportunity Occupations in the Southeast
Workforce Currents, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta View citations (2)
- The relationship between city center density and urban growth or decline
Working Papers (Old Series), Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland View citations (2)
- Estimating the Impact of Fast-Tracking Foreclosures in Ohio and Pennsylvania
Economic Commentary, 2014, (March) View citations (1)
- Which Poor Neighborhoods Experienced Income Growth in Recent Decades?
Economic Commentary, 2014, (April)
- Housing recovery: how far have we come?
Economic Commentary, 2013, (Oct)
- Population Distribution and Educational Attainment within MSAs, 1980-2010
Economic Commentary, 2013, (Nov)
Also in Economic Commentary, 2013, (11) (2013)
- The concentration of poverty within metropolitan areas
Economic Commentary, 2013, (Jan)
- The growing difference in college attainment between women and men
Economic Commentary, 2011, (Oct) View citations (1)
- Unemployment, labor costs, and recessions: implications for the inflation outlook
Economic Commentary, 2011, (Sept) View citations (2)
- Applying Research to Policy Issues in Distressed Housing Markets: Data-Driven Decision Making
Digital Books, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.