Details about Annalisa Ferrando
Access statistics for papers by Annalisa Ferrando.
Last updated 2015-08-03. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Financial flexibility across the euro area and the UK
Working Paper Series, European Central Bank View citations (12)
- Firms’ financing constraints: Do perceptions match the actual situation?
Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration View citations (10)
Also in Working Paper Series, European Central Bank (2013) View citations (5)
- Multiple Market Imperfections, Firm Profitability and Investment
Working Papers, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini View citations (1)
- Do Firms Use the Trade Credit Channel to Manage Growth?
Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration
Also in Working Paper Series, European Central Bank (2012) View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Banking & Finance (2013)
- Financing obstacles among euro area firms: Who suffers the most?
Working Paper Series, European Central Bank View citations (23)
- Determinants of government bond spreads in new EU countries
Working Paper Series, European Central Bank View citations (26)
See also Journal Article in Eastern European Economics (2010)
- Financing obstacles and growth: An analysis for euro area non-financial corporations
Working Papers, Banco de España View citations (2)
- The impact of financial position on investment: an analysis for non-financial corporations in the euro area
Working Papers, Banco de España View citations (11)
- The Multimarket Contacts Theory: An Application to Italian Banks
Working Papers, Banca Italia - Servizio di Studi View citations (5)
Also in Temi di discussione (Economic working papers), Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area (2000) View citations (4)
- Does employment protection legislation affect firm investment? The European case
Economic Modelling, 2014, 36, (C), 658-665 View citations (8)
- Do firms use the trade credit channel to manage growth?
Journal of Banking & Finance, 2013, 37, (8), 3035-3046 View citations (19)
See also Working Paper (2012)
- Determinants of Government Bond Spreads in New EU Countries
Eastern European Economics, 2010, 48, (5), 5-37 View citations (8)
See also Working Paper (2009)
- Financing constraints and firms' cash policy in the euro area
The European Journal of Finance, 2010, 16, (2), 153-171 View citations (9)
- The Italian Banking Structure in the 1990s: Testing the Multimarket Contact Hypothesis
Economic Notes, 2000, 29, (2), 215-241 View citations (23)
- Firms’ financial statements and competitiveness: an analysis for European non-financial corporations using micro-based data
A chapter in Indicators to support monetary and financial stability analysis: data sources and statistical methodologies, 2015, vol. 39
- Measuring the opinion of firms on the supply and demand of external financing in the euro area
A chapter in Proceedings of the Sixth IFC Conference on "Statistical issues and activities in a changing environment", Basel, 28-29 August 2012., 2013, vol. 36, pp 283-303 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.