Details about Marien Ferdinandusse
Access statistics for papers by Marien Ferdinandusse.
Last updated 2019-09-25. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Euro area fiscal stance
Occasional Paper Series, European Central Bank View citations (10)
- Public capital in the 21st century: As productive as ever?
DNB Working Papers, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department View citations (3)
See also Journal Article in Applied Economics (2018)
- Quantitative easing and the price-liquidity trade-off
Working Paper Series, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden) View citations (6)
- The effect of public investment in Europe: a model-based assessment
Working Paper Series, European Central Bank View citations (9)
- Beyond the austerity dispute: new priorities for fiscal policy
Workshop and Conferences, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area View citations (5)
- Benchmarking the Lisbon Strategy
Occasional Paper Series, European Central Bank View citations (24)
- Fiscal spillovers in a monetary union
Economic Bulletin Articles, 2019, 1 View citations (5)
- Public capital in the 21st century: as productive as ever?
Applied Economics, 2018, 50, (51), 5543-5560 View citations (2)
See also Working Paper (2017)
- The fiscal impact of financial sector support measures: where do we stand a decade on from the financial crisis?
Economic Bulletin Boxes, 2018, 6 View citations (3)