Details about Simona Ferraro
Access statistics for papers by Simona Ferraro.
Last updated 2020-05-09. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Is information and communication technology satisfying educational needs at school?
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (1)
- Minimum Wages and the Wage Distribution in Estonia
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (5)
Also in Bank of Estonia Working Papers, Bank of Estonia (2016) View citations (3)
See also Journal Article in Applied Economics (2018)
- A proposal for a simple average-based progressive taxation system
Public Sector Economics, 2019, 43, (2), 141-165 View citations (1)
- Minimum wages and employment retention: A microeconometric study for Estonia
Baltic Journal of Economics, 2018, 18, (1), 51-67
- Minimum wages and the wage distribution in Estonia
Applied Economics, 2018, 50, (49), 5253-5268 View citations (6)
See also Working Paper (2018)
- School-level policies and the efficiency and equity trade-off in education
Journal of Policy Modeling, 2018, 40, (5), 1022-1037 View citations (5)
- Using Patent Development, Education Policy and Research and Development Expenditure Policy to Understand Differences between Countries: The Case of Estonia and Finland
Baltic Journal of European Studies, 2018, 8, (1), 123-153
- Using Patent Development, Education Policy and Research and Development Expenditure Policy to Increase Technological Competitiveness of Small European Union Member States
Croatian International Relations Review, 2017, 23, (78), 97-126
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.