Details about Chen Feng
Access statistics for papers by Chen Feng.
Last updated 2020-08-29. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Can reducing carbon emissions improve economic performance? Evidence from China
Economics Discussion Papers, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW)
See also Journal Article in Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal (2019)
- The political origin of differences in long-term economic prosperity: centralization versus decentralization
Cliometrica, 2020, 14, (3), 581-639
- Understanding spatial-temporal evolution of renewable energy technology innovation in China: Evidence from convergence analysis
Energy Policy, 2020, 143, (C) View citations (1)
- Can reducing carbon emissions improve economic performance: Evidence from China
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, 2019, 13, 1-39
See also Working Paper (2019)
- Club Convergence and Factors of Per Capita Transportation Carbon Emissions in China
Sustainability, 2019, 11, (2), 1-13 View citations (3)
- Social Trust, Pattern of Difference, and Subjective Well-Being
SAGE Open, 2019, 9, (3), 2158244019865765
- Understanding the trend of total factor carbon productivity in the world: Insights from convergence analysis
Energy Economics, 2019, 81, (C), 698-708 View citations (4)
- Innovation suppression and migration effect: The unintentional consequences of environmental regulation
China Economic Review, 2018, 49, (C), 1-23 View citations (4)
- Does Environmental Policy Reduce Enterprise Innovation?—Evidence from China
Sustainability, 2017, 9, (6), 1-24 View citations (4)
- Financial Vulnerability, Capital Shocks and Economic Growth: Evidence from China (2005—2014)
European Journal of Business Science and Technology, 2016, 2, (1), 23-31 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.