Details about Thomai Filippeli
Access statistics for papers by Thomai Filippeli.
Last updated 2015-11-25. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- DSGE-based Priors for BVARs & Quasi-Bayesian DSGE Estimation
Cardiff Economics Working Papers, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section
- Understanding International Long-Term Interest Rate Comovement
Cardiff Economics Working Papers, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section View citations (9)
- Cross-Country Co-movement in Long-Term Interest Rates: A DSGE Approach
Working Papers, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance View citations (11)
Also in Bank of England working papers, Bank of England (2015) View citations (12)
- DSGE Priors for BVAR Models
Working Papers, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance
See also Journal Article in Empirical Economics (2015)
- Theoretical Priors for BVAR Models & Quasi-Bayesian DSGE Model Estimation
2011 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics View citations (1)
- DSGE priors for BVAR models
Empirical Economics, 2015, 48, (2), 627-656 View citations (1)
See also Working Paper (2014)
- Inflation differentials in EMU: what can we learn from the time series evidence?
Economics Bulletin, 2011, 31, (3), 2541-2548 View citations (1)