Details about Fabio Filipozzi
Access statistics for papers by Fabio Filipozzi.
Last updated 2018-02-02. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Uncovered Interest Parity in Central and Eastern Europe: Sample, Expectations and Structural Breaks
Working Papers, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics View citations (2)
- Uncovered interest parity in Central and Eastern Europe: expectations and structural breaks
Bank of Estonia Working Papers, Bank of Estonia View citations (2)
See also Journal Article in Review of International Economics (2017)
- Currency hedge – walking on the edge?
Bank of Estonia Working Papers, Bank of Estonia
- Performance Evaluation of Fundamental Indexation Strategies on the NASDAQ OMX Baltic Stock Exchange
Research in Economics and Business: Central and Eastern Europe, 2017, 9, (2)
- Uncovered interest parity in Central and Eastern Europe: Expectations and structural breaks
Review of International Economics, 2017, 25, (4), 695-710 View citations (1)
See also Working Paper (2015)
- Do foreign exchange forecasters believe in Uncovered Interest Parity?
Economics Letters, 2015, 133, (C), 92-95 View citations (1)
- Covered Interest Parity and the Global Financial Crisis in Four Central and Eastern European Countries
Eastern European Economics, 2013, 51, (1), 21-35 View citations (5)
- The Financial Crisis in Central and Eastern Europe: the Measures and Determinants of the Exchange Market Pressure Index and the Money Market Pressure Index
Research in Economics and Business: Central and Eastern Europe, 2010, 2, (2) View citations (1)
- Market‐Based Measures of Monetary Policy Expectations and Their Evolution Since the Introduction of the Euro
Economic Notes, 2009, 38, (3), 137-167
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.