Details about Lucas Figal Garone
Access statistics for papers by Lucas Figal Garone.
Last updated 2021-03-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Books
- Productivity differences among firms in Latin American and the Caribbean
Working Papers, Universidad de San Andres, Departamento de Economia View citations (1)
- Direct and Spillover Effects of Agricultural Technology Adoption Programs: Experimental Evidence from the Dominican Republic
IDB Publications (Working Papers), Inter-American Development Bank View citations (1)
- Innovation, Productivity, and Spillover Effects: Evidence from Chile
IDB Publications (Working Papers), Inter-American Development Bank
- The Effects of Knowledge Spillovers through Labor Mobility
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (9)
- Tourism Policy, a Big Push to Employment: Evidence from a Multiple Synthetic Control Approach
IDB Publications (Working Papers), Inter-American Development Bank View citations (3)
- Assessing the Impact of Cluster Policies: the case of the Arranjos Productivos Locais in Brazil
SPD Working Papers, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Strategic Planning and Development Effectiveness (SPD) View citations (3)
- The Impact of National Research Funds: A Regression Discontinuity Approach to the Chilean FONDECYT
Working Papers, University of Chile, Department of Economics View citations (32)
See also Journal Article in Research Policy (2012)
- Firm-level productivity in Latin America and the Caribbean
Research in Economics, 2020, 74, (2), 186-192 View citations (1)
- Knowledge Spillovers through Labour Mobility: An Employer–Employee Analysis
Journal of Development Studies, 2020, 56, (3), 469-488 View citations (2)
- Public support to R&D, productivity, and spillover effects: Firm-level evidence from Chile
World Development, 2020, 130, (C)
- The causal effects of regional industrial policies on employment: A synthetic control approach
Regional Science and Urban Economics, 2017, 67, (C), 25-41 View citations (9)
- Cluster development policy, SME’s performance, and spillovers: evidence from Brazil
Small Business Economics, 2015, 44, (4), 925-948 View citations (10)
- Long-Term Productivity Effects of Public Support to Innovation in Colombia
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, 2015, 51, (1), 48-64 View citations (9)
- The impact of national research funds: A regression discontinuity approach to the Chilean FONDECYT
Research Policy, 2012, 41, (8), 1461-1475 View citations (33)
See also Working Paper (2012)
- The Impact Evaluation of Cluster Development Programs: Methods and Practices
IDB Publications (Books), Inter-American Development Bank View citations (7)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.