Details about Guglielmo Forges Davanzati
Access statistics for papers by Guglielmo Forges Davanzati.
Last updated 2014-09-02. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Unemployment benefits, the 'added worker effect' and income distribution in a monetary economy
Working Papers, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES) View citations (1)
- Introduction to "Knowledge, Finance and Consumption in Veblen's Thought"
European Journal of Economic and Social Systems, 2014, 26, (1-2), 7-10
- Thorstein Veblen on Consumption and Unemployment
European Journal of Economic and Social Systems, 2014, 26, (1-2), 91-112
- Gunnar Myrdal on Labour Market Regulation and Economic Development
OEconomia, 2013, 2013, (01), 3-21
- The profits-investments puzzle: A Post Keynesian-Institutional interpretation
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, 2013, 26, (C), 1-13
- Besomi Daniele (ed.), Crises and Cycles in Economic Dictionaries and Encyclopaedias Abingdon-New York, Routledge, 2011, 676 pages, ISBN: 978-0415499033
OEconomia, 2012, 2012, (03), 388-391
- Heterodox Macroeconomics. Keynes, Marx and Globalization
Review of Political Economy, 2012, 24, (4), 667-669
- Capitalists, Workers and Fiscal Policy. A Classical Model of Growth and Distribution
Review of Political Economy, 2011, 23, (3), 474-476
- Income Distribution and Crisis in a Marxian Schema of the Monetary Circuit
International Journal of Political Economy, 2011, 40, (3), 33-49 View citations (1)
- Emulation, indebtedness and income distribution: A monetary theory of production approach
European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention, 2010, 7, (1), 147-165 View citations (4)
- Low Wages, Private Indebtedness, and Crisis A Monetary-Theory-of-Production Approach
European Journal of Economic and Social Systems, 2010, 23, (1), 25-44 View citations (1)
- Fiscal policy in the monetary theory of production: an alternative to the "new consensus" approach
Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, 2009, 31, (4), 605-621 View citations (3)
- Minimum Wage, Credit Rationing and Unemployment in a Monetary Economy
European Journal of Economic and Social Systems, 2008, 21, (2), 179-194 View citations (4)
- Wages fund, high wages, and social conflict in a classical model of unemployment equilibrium
Review of Radical Political Economics, 2002, 34, (4), 463-486
- Marx Inside the Circuit: Discipline device, wage bargaining and unemployment in a sequential monetary economy
Review of Political Economy, 2000, 12, (4), 403-417 View citations (5)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.