Details about Anne J. Fournier
Access statistics for papers by Anne J. Fournier.
Last updated 2018-12-27. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Direct-selling farming and urban externalities: what impact on products quality and market size?
Working Papers, Institut National de la recherche Agronomique (INRA), Departement Sciences Sociales, Agriculture et Alimentation, Espace et Environnement (SAE2)
Also in Working Papers SMART - LERECO, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO (2016)
See also Journal Article in Regional Science and Urban Economics (2018)
- Conventional vs. Alternative Farming: Assessing the Sustainability of a Regional Food Supply Pattern
- Feeding the Cities and Greenhouse Gas Emissions: A New Economic Geography Approach
Also in 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia, European Association of Agricultural Economists (2014)
Working Papers, Chaire Economie du climat (2011) View citations (1)
Post-Print, HAL (2014)
- Global vs. Local Food Sourcing: Assessing the Impacts of Regional Policies
- Feeding the Cities and GHG emissions: Beyond the Food Miles Approach
- Feeding the Cities and Greenhouse Gas Emissions - Beyond the Food Miles Approach
2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland, European Association of Agricultural Economists
- Direct-selling farming and urban externalities: What impact on product quality and market size?
Regional Science and Urban Economics, 2018, 70, (C), 97-111
See also Working Paper (2016)
- LOCAL FOOD, URBANIZATION, AND TRANSPORT-RELATED GREENHOUSE GAS EMISSIONS
Journal of Regional Science, 2017, 57, (1), 75-108
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.