Details about Gian Nicola A. Francesconi
Access statistics for papers by Gian Nicola A. Francesconi.
Last updated 2014-09-25. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The renewed case for farmers' cooperatives: Diagnostics and implications from Ghana
IFPRI discussion papers, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) View citations (7)
- A review of collective action in rural Ghana
IFPRI discussion papers, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) View citations (10)
- Impacts of Collective Action on Smallholders' Commercialisation: Evidence from Dairy in Ethiopia
103rd Seminar, April 23-25, 2007, Barcelona, Spain, European Association of Agricultural Economists View citations (7)
- FairTrade's theory of change: an evaluation based on the cooperative life cycle framework and mixed methods
Journal of Development Effectiveness, 2014, 6, (3), 268-283 View citations (1)
- IMPACT OF AGRICULTURAL COOPERATIVES ON SMALLHOLDERS’ TECHNICAL EFFICIENCY: EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE FROM ETHIOPIA
Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, 2014, 85, (2), 257-286 View citations (8)
- The Hidden Impact of Cooperative Membership on Quality Management: A Case Study from the Dairy Belt of Addis Ababa
Journal of Entrepreneurial and Organizational Diversity, 2012, 1, (1), 85-103 View citations (4)
- Ethiopian Agricultural Cooperatives in an Era of Global Commodity Exchange: Does Organisational Form Matter?
Journal of African Economies, 2011, 20, (1), 153-177 View citations (24)
- Evolution and challenges of dairy supply chains: Evidence from supermarkets, industries and consumers in Ethiopia
Food Policy, 2010, 35, (1), 60-68 View citations (11)
- The Life Cycle of Agricultural Cooperatives: Implications for Management and Governance in Ethiopia
Journal of Rural Cooperation, 2008, 36, (2) View citations (3)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.