Details about Rik G. P. Frehen
Access statistics for papers by Rik G. P. Frehen.
Last updated 2021-03-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Does credit affect stock trading? Evidence from the South Sea Bubble
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers
- Would Ambiguity Averse Investors Hedge Risk in Equity Markets?
Other publications TiSEM, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management
- Estimating security betas using prior information based on firm fundamentals
Other publications TiSEM, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management View citations (9)
See also Journal Article in Review of Financial Studies (2016)
- Pension Fund Performance and Costs: Small is Beautiful
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (22)
- Efficient Estimation of Firm-Specific Betas and its Benefits for Asset Pricing Tests and Portfolio Choice
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (5)
- New Evidence on the First Financial Bubble
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (25)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Financial Economics (2013)
- Can unpredictable risk exposure be priced?
Journal of Financial Economics, 2021, 139, (2), 522-544 View citations (1)
- Estimating Security Betas Using Prior Information Based on Firm Fundamentals
Review of Financial Studies, 2016, 29, (4), 1072-1112 View citations (12)
See also Working Paper (2016)
- New evidence on the first financial bubble
Journal of Financial Economics, 2013, 108, (3), 585-607 View citations (21)
See also Working Paper (2009)
- Regret aversion and annuity risk in defined contribution pension plans
Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, 2008, 42, (3), 1050-1061 View citations (1)
- Dutch Securities for American Land Speculation in the Late Eighteenth Century
A chapter in Housing and Mortgage Markets in Historical Perspective, 2014, pp 287-304 View citations (4)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.