Details about John Nana Francois
Access statistics for papers by John Nana Francois.
Last updated 2020-03-13. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Foreign Official Holdings of U.S Treasuries, Stock Effect and the Economy: A DSGE Approach
2016 Papers, Job Market Papers View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics (2020)
- Foreign official holdings of US treasuries, stock effect and the economy: a DSGE approach
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, 2020, 20, (1), 28
See also Working Paper (2016)
- Divisia Monetary Aggregates for Developing Economies: Some Theory
Economics Bulletin, 2019, 39, (3), 2221-2227
- The long-run relationship between public consumption and output in developing countries: Evidence from panel data
Economics Letters, 2019, 174, (C), 96-99
- Substitution between private and government consumption in African economies
Economic Modelling, 2018, 73, (C), 129-139 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.