Details about Jane Fry
Access statistics for papers by Jane Fry.
Last updated 2018-11-11. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Modelling Water Trade in the Southern Murray-Darling Basin
Urban/Regional, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (9)
Also in Staff Working Papers, Productivity Commission (2004) View citations (30)
- Inter-Regional Migration in Australia: an Applied Economic Analysis
Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics View citations (3)
- Water Trade in the Southern Murray-Darling Basin
The Economic Record, 2005, 81, (s1), S115-S127 View citations (16)
- Modelling zeroes in microdata
Applied Economics, 2001, 33, (3), 383-392 View citations (3)
- Compositional data analysis and zeros in micro data
Applied Economics, 2000, 32, (8), 953-959 View citations (22)
- The stochastic specification of demand share equations: Restricting budget shares to the unit simplex
Journal of Econometrics, 1996, 73, (2), 377-385 View citations (24)
- A Simple Nested Test of the Almost Ideal Demand System
Empirical Economics, 1995, 20, (1), 149-61 View citations (3)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.