Details about Rebecca Ann Freeman
Access statistics for papers by Rebecca Ann Freeman.
Last updated 2020-07-21. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Beyond Tariff Reductions: What Extra Boost From Trade Agreement Provisions?
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers View citations (7)
Also in CEP Discussion Papers, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE (2018) View citations (11)
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library (2018) View citations (7)
- Are all trade agreements equal ? the role of distance in shaping the effect of economic integration agreements on trade flows
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank View citations (2)
See also Journal Article in Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv) (2019)
- Careers of Doctorate Holders: Analysis of Labour Market and Mobility Indicators
OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers, OECD Publishing View citations (30)
- Accounting for the Self-Employed in Labour Share Estimates: The Case of the United States
OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers, OECD Publishing View citations (9)
- Are all trade agreements equal? The role of distance in shaping the effect of economic integration agreements on trade flows
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), 2019, 155, (2), 257-285 View citations (3)
See also Working Paper (2016)
- Doctorate Holders: Labour Market and Mobility Indicators
Foresight and STI Governance (Foresight-Russia till No. 3/2015), 2013, 7, (4), 16-42 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.