Details about Elena Fumagalli
Access statistics for papers by Elena Fumagalli.
Last updated 2019-11-12. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Games on Networks: Direct Complements and Indirect Substitutes
Discussion Papers in Economics, Division of Economics, School of Business, University of Leicester View citations (1)
Also in Discussion Papers in Economics, Division of Economics, School of Business, University of Leicester (2012) View citations (1)
Climate Change and Sustainable Development, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM) (2013)
Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (2013)
- Average and quantile treatment effects of the American Folic Acid Fortification: an evaluation in a quasi-experimental framework
Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York
- Chronic diseases and labor market outcomes in Egypt
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank View citations (5)
- From social capital to health - and back
Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York View citations (8)
See also Journal Article in Health Economics (2014)
- Like Oil and Water or Chocolate and Peanut Butter? Ethnic Diversity and Social Participation of Young People in England
Global Challenges Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM) View citations (1)
Also in Working Papers, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari" (2009)
Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (2009) View citations (3)
- Tax Systems and tax reforms in Latin America, Part I: country studies, Colombia
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (2)
- Neighbourhood Ethnic Composition and Social Participation of Young People in England
Economic Journal, 2019, 129, (622), 2459-2521
- Peer effects and local congestion in networks
Games and Economic Behavior, 2017, 105, (C), 40-58
- FROM SOCIAL CAPITAL TO HEALTH – AND BACK
Health Economics, 2014, 23, (5), 586-605 View citations (15)
See also Working Paper (2011)
- Do political factors matter in explaining under- and overweight outcomes in developing countries?
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), 2013, 46, (C), 48-56 View citations (1)
- Smoking and Social Interactions
Review of Environment, Energy and Economics - Re3, 2013
- Chapter 7: The Empirics of Social Capital and Health
Chapter 7 in The Economics of Social Capital and Health A Conceptual and Empirical Roadmap, 2014, pp 93-152
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.