Details about Caleb S. Fuller
Access statistics for papers by Caleb S. Fuller.
Last updated 2023-07-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Made to be broken? A theory of regulatory governance and rule-breaking entrepreneurial action
Journal of Business Venturing, 2022, 37, (6) View citations (1)
- Is the market for digital privacy a failure?
Public Choice, 2019, 180, (3), 353-381 View citations (3)
- A holistic approach to merger models with an emphasis on heterogeneity
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, 2018, 69, (C), 260-273
- Privacy law as price control
European Journal of Law and Economics, 2018, 45, (2), 225-250 View citations (3)
- Rooking the state
International Review of Law and Economics, 2018, 55, (C), 12-20 View citations (3)
- Visions of entrepreneurship policy
Journal of Entrepreneurship and Public Policy, 2018, 7, (4), 336-356 View citations (8)
- Entrepreneurship: Productive, unproductive, and destructive—Relative to what?
Journal of Business Venturing Insights, 2017, 7, (C), 45-49 View citations (29)
- Pricing Political Rallies
Economic Affairs, 2017, 37, (2), 271-278
- Spillovers from public entrepreneurship: a case study
Journal of Entrepreneurship and Public Policy, 2017, 6, (1), 72-91 View citations (1)
- The perils of privacy regulation
The Review of Austrian Economics, 2017, 30, (2), 193-214 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.