Details about Luiz Paulo Fávero
Access statistics for papers by Luiz Paulo Fávero.
Last updated 2018-06-22. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Software Items
- Narrow Replication of Fisman and Miguel's (2007a) ‘Corruption, Norms, and Legal Enforcement: Evidence from Diplomatic Parking Tickets’
Journal of Applied Econometrics, 2017, 32, (4), 919-922
- The zero-inflated negative binomial multilevel model: demonstrated by a Brazilian dataset
International Journal of Mathematics in Operational Research, 2017, 11, (1), 90-106
- Adoption of the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) on companies’ financing structure in emerging economies
Finance Research Letters, 2016, 16, (C), 179-189 View citations (1)
- EBITDA margin in brazilian companies. Variance decomposition and hierarchical effects
Contaduría y Administración, 2013, 58, (2), 197-220 View citations (1)
- Urban amenities and dwelling house prices in Sao Paulo, Brazil: a hierarchical modelling approach
Global Business and Economics Review, 2011, 13, (2), 147-167
- Production efficiency and financing of public health: an analysis of small municipalities in the state of São Paulo — Brazil
Health Care Management Science, 2010, 13, (2), 112-123 View citations (2)
- The Sao Paulo Stock Exchange: a multilevel analysis of firm and industry effects on profitability evolution and hedge strategies
International Journal of Financial Markets and Derivatives, 2010, 1, (3), 307-325
- Scatter search for the fleet size and mix vehicle routing problem with time windows
Central European Journal of Operations Research, 2007, 15, (4), 351-368 View citations (4)
- OVERDISP: Stata module to detect overdispersion in count-data models using Stata
Statistical Software Components, Boston College Department of Economics
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.