Details about José Luis García-Lapresta
Access statistics for papers by José Luis García-Lapresta.
Last updated 2019-02-04. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Classical inequality indices, welfare functions, and the dual decomposition
Working Papers, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality View citations (2)
- Measuring consensus in a preference-approval context
Working Papers, HAL
- The Gini index,the dual decomposition of aggregation functions, and the consistent measurement of inequality
Working Papers, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality View citations (5)
- Chronicle of a Failure Foretold: 2017 Rector Election at Ghent University
Economies, 2019, 7, (1), 1-11
- A consensus reaching process in the context of non-uniform ordered qualitative scales
Fuzzy Optimization and Decision Making, 2017, 16, (4), 449-461
- Characterizing best–worst voting systems in the scoring context
Social Choice and Welfare, 2010, 34, (3), 487-496 View citations (6)
- Performance appraisal based on distance function methods
European Journal of Operational Research, 2010, 207, (3), 1599-1607 View citations (2)
- Preference Intensities and Majority Decisions Based on Difference of Support Between Alternatives
Group Decision and Negotiation, 2010, 19, (6), 527-542 View citations (11)
- A Model of Elitist Qualification
Group Decision and Negotiation, 2008, 17, (6), 497-513 View citations (1)
- An empirical analysis of transitivity with four scaled preferential judgment modalities
Review of Economic Design, 2003, 8, (3), 335-346
- CHOOSING A RANKING OF ALTERNATIVES IN A TWO-STAGE GROUP DECISION PROCEDURE WITH INDIVIDUAL LINGUISTIC ASSESSMENTS
Fuzzy Economic Review, 2003, VIII, (1), 65-79
- Borda Count versus Approval Voting: A Fuzzy Approach
Public Choice, 2002, 112, (1-2), 167-84 View citations (3)
- Maximal elements for irreflexive binary relations on compact sets
Mathematical Social Sciences, 2002, 43, (1), 55-60 View citations (3)
- Majority decisions based on difference of votes
Journal of Mathematical Economics, 2001, 35, (3), 463-481 View citations (26)
- Aggregation of fuzzy preferences: Some rules of the mean
Social Choice and Welfare, 2000, 17, (4), 673-690 View citations (13)
- A GROUP DECISION MAKING METHOD USING FUZZY TRIANGULAR NUMBERS
Chapter 3 in Fuzzy Sets In Management, Economics And Marketing, 2001, pp 35-50
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.