Details about Dr Vikas Gautam
|Postal address:||ASSOCIATE DEAN, #108, IBS GURGAON, IDPL COMPLEX, OLD DELHI-GURGAON ROAD, DUNDAHERA, GURGAON, HARYANA, INDIA-122016|
Access statistics for papers by Dr Vikas Gautam.
Last updated 2018-03-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Examining the relationship between corporate social responsibility and buying patterns of consumers: evidence from India
International Journal of Business Forecasting and Marketing Intelligence, 2017, 3, (4), 376-387
- Moderation effect of culture on the relationships among hedonism, product information, social integration and attitude towards advertising: an empirical study
International Journal of Business Forecasting and Marketing Intelligence, 2017, 3, (1), 38-49
- Composition of online shopping experience: Evidence from India
Asian Journal of Empirical Research, 2016, 6, (10), 249-260
- IMPACT OF REAL EXCHANGE RATES ON EXPORTS OF AGRICULTURAL COMMODITIES: EVIDENCE FROM INDIA
Review of Economic and Business Studies, 2013, (11), 46-58
- A STUDY ON ATTITUDES OF INDIAN CONSUMERS TOWARDS INSURANCE SERVICES
Management Research and Practice, 2012, 4, (1), 51-62 View citations (1)
- AN EMPIRICAL INVESTIGATION ABOUT RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN INTERNATIONAL TRADE AND TOURIST ARRIVAL: EVIDENCE FROM INDIA
Business Excellence and Management, 2012, 2, (3), 53-62 View citations (1)
- An Empirical Investigation to Analyze the Brand Equity and Resonance of Banking Services: Evidence from India
Management, 2012, 7, (1), 3-16
- An empirical investigation of consumers’ preferences about tourism services in indian context with special reference to state of Himachal Pradesh
Tourism Management, 2012, 33, (6), 1591-1592 View citations (2)
- Effectiveness of Customer Relationship Management Program in Insurance Companies: An Indian Exploration
International Journal of Customer Relationship Marketing and Management (IJCRMM), 2011, 2, (3), 42-56
- Investigating the Moderating Role of Corporate Image in the Relationship between Perceived Justice and Recovery Satisfaction: Evidence from Indian Aviation Industry
International Review of Management and Marketing, 2011, 1, (4), 74-85 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.