Details about Gissele Gajate-Garrido
Access statistics for papers by Gissele Gajate-Garrido.
Last updated 2021-07-22. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Information, Technology, and Market Rewards: Incentivizing Aflatoxin Control in Ghana
2018 Allied Social Sciences Association (ASSA) Annual Meeting, January 5-7, 2018, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association View citations (2)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Development Economics (2021)
- Technological and Market Interventions for Aflatoxin Control in Ghana: Preliminary Findings
2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association View citations (4)
- The Impact of Household Health Shocks on Female Time Allocation and Agricultural Labor Participation in Rural Pakistan
Working Papers, eSocialSciences
Also in IFPRI discussion papers, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) (2015)
- The effect of insurance enrollment on maternal and child health care utilization: The case of Ghana
IFPRI discussion papers, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) View citations (4)
- Excluding the rural population: the impact of public expenditure on child malnutrition in Peru
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank View citations (3)
See also Journal Article in The World Bank Economic Review (2014)
- The national health insurance scheme in Ghana: Implementation challenges and proposed solutions
IFPRI discussion papers, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) View citations (12)
- Information, technology, and market rewards: Incentivizing aflatoxin control in Ghana
Journal of Development Economics, 2021, 151, (C) View citations (5)
See also Working Paper (2017)
- Excluding the Rural Population: The Impact of Public Expenditure on Child Malnutrition in Peru
The World Bank Economic Review, 2014, 28, (3), 525-544
See also Working Paper (2013)
- The Impact of Adequate Prenatal Care on Urban Birth Outcomes: An Analysis in a Developing Country Context
Economic Development and Cultural Change, 2013, 62, (1), 95 - 130 View citations (13)
- The Impact of Indoor Air Pollution on the Incidence of Life Threatening Respiratory Illnesses: Evidence from Young Children in Peru
Journal of Development Studies, 2013, 49, (4), 500-515 View citations (9)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.