Details about Pei-Tha Gan
Access statistics for papers by Pei-Tha Gan.
Last updated 2023-07-20. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Financial development and economic growth in Malaysia: a nonlinear ARDL application
International Journal of Sustainable Economy, 2022, 14, (2), 197-215 View citations (1)
- The causal effects of leading macroeconomic indicators on stock return: evidence from 13 selected Asia Pacific countries
International Journal of Business and Globalisation, 2021, 28, (1/2), 77-96
- Correction to: Economic uncertainty, precautionary motive and the augmented form of money demand function
Evolutionary and Institutional Economics Review, 2019, 16, (2), 425-425 View citations (1)
- Economic uncertainty, precautionary motive and the augmented form of money demand function
Evolutionary and Institutional Economics Review, 2019, 16, (2), 397-423 View citations (1)
- The Relationship Between Human Development, Tourism and Economic Growth: Evidence From Malaysia
Research in World Economy, 2019, 10, (5), 96-103
- Interest rate autonomy in the presence of exchange rate stability: evidence from 13 selected Asia Pacific countries
Journal of the Asia Pacific Economy, 2018, 23, (3), 393-410 View citations (1)
- The Role of Macroeconomic Variables in the Islamic Real Estate Investment Trusts (I-REIT) Market in Malaysia
International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, 2017, 7, (4), 911-926
- Monetary Policy and External Factors: Empirical Evidence for Association of Southeast Asian Nations 3
International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, 2016, 6, (4), 1585-1590
- The Determinants of Investment Rewards: Evidence for Selected Developed and Developing Countries
International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, 2016, 6, (3), 1180-1188
- The Optimal Economic Uncertainty Index: A Grid Search Application
Computational Economics, 2014, 43, (2), 159-182 View citations (4)
- The precise form of financial integration: Empirical evidence for selected Asian countries
Economic Modelling, 2014, 42, (C), 208-219 View citations (10)
- The Relationship between Macroeconomic Variables and Passenger Vehicle Sales in Malaysia
Business and Economic Research, 2013, 3, (2), 115-126 View citations (5)
- The Monetary Policy Reaction Function: Evidence from Asean-3
Asian Academy of Management Journal of Accounting and Finance (AAMJAF), 2010, 6, (1), 1-24 View citations (2)
- Estimating monetary policy rules for Malaysia: an optimal monetary conditions index
Economics Bulletin, 2007, 28, (11), A0 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.