Details about Angela Gallo
Access statistics for papers by Angela Gallo.
Last updated 2021-12-03. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- From code to market: Network of developers and correlated returns of cryptocurrencies
Papers, arXiv.org View citations (1)
- Do supervisory enforcement actions affect board composition?
Corporate Governance: An International Review, 2021, 29, (1), 22-44
- Aumenti di capitale iperdiluitivi: analisi degli effetti sul mercato IDEM
Analisi Giuridica dell'Economia, 2017, (1), 207-222
- Financial crisis and international supervision: New evidence on the discretionary use of loan loss provisions at Euro Area commercial banks
The British Accounting Review, 2017, 49, (2), 181-193 View citations (5)
- Strong boards, ownership concentration and EU banks’ systemic risk-taking: Evidence from the financial crisis
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, 2017, 46, (C), 128-146 View citations (16)
- Risk governance and Asian bank performance: An empirical investigation over the financial crisis
Emerging Markets Review, 2015, 25, (C), 53-68 View citations (15)
- Determinants of banks’ provisioning policies during the crisis: Evidence from the Chinese banking system
Managerial Finance, 2014, 40, (10), 987-1006 View citations (4)
- Securitized banking and the Euro financial crisis: Evidence from the Italian banks risk-taking
Journal of Economics and Business, 2014, 76, (C), 85-100 View citations (4)
- Securitization and systemic risk: An empirical investigation on Italian banks over the financial crisis
International Review of Financial Analysis, 2013, 30, (C), 274-286 View citations (15)
- The ex-date effect of rights issues: evidence from the Italian stock market
Applied Financial Economics, 2013, 23, (2), 149-164 View citations (2)
- Indexation as Primary Target for Pension Funds: Implication for Portfolio Management
Journal of Financial Transformation, 2011, 31, 173-183
- Did Strong Boards Affect Bank Tail Risk During the Financial Crisis? Evidence from European Countries
- Strong Boards, Risk Committee and Bank Performance: Evidence from India and China
Springer View citations (3)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.