Details about Ana Carolina Garriga
Access statistics for papers by Ana Carolina Garriga.
Last updated 2020-08-30. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Books
- Foreign Aid as a Signal to Investors: Predicting FDI in Post-Conflict Countries
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (6)
- Regulatory Lags, Liberalization, and Vulnerability to Systemic Banking Crises
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (1)
- More effective than we thought: Central bank independence and inflation in developing countries
Economic Modelling, 2020, 85, (C), 87-105 View citations (2)
- Remittances, monetary institutions, and autocracies
Oxford Development Studies, 2019, 47, (4), 452-467
- Central Bank Independence in the World: A New Data Set
International Interactions, 2016, 42, (5), 849-868 View citations (61)
- Leonardo Baccini and Johannes Urpelainen. 2014. Cutting the Gordian Knot of Economic Reform. When and How International Institutions Help (New York: Oxford University Press)
The Review of International Organizations, 2015, 10, (3), 409-412
- Foreign Aid as a Signal to Investors
Journal of Conflict Resolution, 2014, 58, (2), 280-306 View citations (4)
- Regime Type and Bilateral Treaty Formalization
Journal of Conflict Resolution, 2009, 53, (5), 698-726 View citations (1)
- Populism, Economic Policies and Central Banking
SUERF Studies, SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.