Details about Sandor Gardo
Access statistics for papers by Sandor Gardo.
Last updated 2018-12-29. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Books
- Financial stability challenges in EU candidate countries - Financial systems in the aftermath of the global crisis
Occasional Paper Series, European Central Bank
- The Impact of the Global Economic and Financial Crisis on Central Eastern and SouthEastern Europe (CESEE) and Latin America
Occasional Papers, Banco de España View citations (46)
- The impact of the global economic and financial crisis on central, eastern and south-eastern Europe: A stock-taking exercise
Occasional Paper Series, European Central Bank View citations (26)
- Financial stability challenges in candidate countries managing the transition to deeper and more market-oriented financial systems
Occasional Paper Series, European Central Bank View citations (1)
- Risks from Euro Area Banks’ Emerging Market Exposures
Financial Stability Review, 2014, 1
- Spillovers of the Greek Crisis to Southeastern Europe: Manageable or a Cause for Concern?
Focus on European Economic Integration, 2012, (1), 31-48
- Preserving Macrofinancial Stability in Serbia: Past Legacies, Present Dilemmas and Future Challenges
Financial Stability Report, 2011, (21), 79-104
- Bank Governance and Financial Stability in CESEE: A Review of the Literature
Focus on European Economic Integration, 2010, (1), 6-31
- How Did the Global Financial Crisis Affect the CESEE Region and Latin America? – A Comparative Analysis
Focus on European Economic Integration, 2010, (1), 49-66 View citations (4)
- Macrofinancial Stability in Croatia in the Wake of the Global Crisis: Risks and Policy Responses
Focus on European Economic Integration, 2010, (3), 6-37
- Croatia: Coping with Rapid Financial Deepening
Focus on European Economic Integration, 2008, (1), 61-81
- Financial Sector Development in Serbia: Closing Ranks with Peers
Focus on European Economic Integration, 2008, (2), 94-119 View citations (2)
- Walking the Tightrope: A First Glance on the Impact of the Recent Global Financial Market Turbulence on Central, Eastern and Southeastern Europe
Financial Stability Report, 2008, (15), 119-140 View citations (1)
- Contagion and Spillovers: New Insights from the Crisis
SUERF Studies, SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum View citations (6)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.