Details about Julio Garin
Access statistics for papers by Julio Garin.
Last updated 2019-03-02. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Software Items
- The Effect of Medical Cannabis Dispensaries on Opioid and Heroin Overdose Mortality
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (2)
- Are Supply Shocks Contractionary at the ZLB? Evidence from Utilization-Adjusted TFP Data
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (5)
- Raise Rates to Raise Inflation? Neo-Fisherianism in the New Keynesian Model
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (8)
- The Opportunity Cost(s) of Employment and Search Intensity
2016 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics
See also Journal Article in Macroeconomic Dynamics (2019)
- On the Desirability of Nominal GDP Targeting
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (2)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control (2016)
- Reallocation and the Changing Nature of Economic Fluctuations
2011 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics View citations (33)
- Repatriation Taxes
Review of Economic Dynamics, 2020, 36, 293-313 View citations (1)
- THE OPPORTUNITY COST(S) OF EMPLOYMENT AND SEARCH INTENSITY
Macroeconomic Dynamics, 2019, 23, (1), 216-239
See also Working Paper (2016)
- The Relative Importance of Aggregate and Sectoral Shocks and the Changing Nature of Economic Fluctuations
American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics, 2018, 10, (1), 119-48 View citations (24)
- Inflation and the evolution of firm-level liquid assets
Journal of Banking & Finance, 2017, 81, (C), 24-35 View citations (11)
- OPTIMAL MONETARY POLICY AND IMPERFECT FINANCIAL MARKETS: A CASE FOR NEGATIVE NOMINAL INTEREST RATES?
Economic Inquiry, 2016, 54, (1), 215-228 View citations (4)
- On the desirability of nominal GDP targeting
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, 2016, 69, (C), 21-44 View citations (32)
See also Working Paper (2015)
- Borrowing constraints, collateral fluctuations, and the labor market
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, 2015, 57, (C), 112-130 View citations (11)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.