Details about Vladimir Gel'man
Access statistics for papers by Vladimir Gel'man.
Last updated 2023-07-09. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Regime transition, uncertainty and prospects for democratization: The politics for Russia's regions in a comparative perspective
Discussion Papers, Presidential Department, WZB Berlin Social Science Center View citations (3)
- Political Opposition in Russia: A Troubled Transformation
Europe-Asia Studies, 2015, 67, (2), 177-191 View citations (2)
- Local Regimes, Sub-national Governance and the ‘Power Vertical’ in Contemporary Russia
Europe-Asia Studies, 2011, 63, (3), 449-465 View citations (3)
- Party Politics in Russia: From Competition to Hierarchy
Europe-Asia Studies, 2008, 60, (6), 913-930 View citations (4)
- The unrule of law in the making: The politics of informal institution building in Russia
Europe-Asia Studies, 2004, 56, (7), 1021-1040 View citations (4)
- In search of local autonomy: the politics of big cities in Russia's transition
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, 2003, 27, (1), 48-61
- Daniel S. Treisman, After the Deluge. Regional Crises and Political Consolidation in Russia
Europe-Asia Studies, 2000, 52, (6), 1165-1167
- SECOND EUROPE-ASIA LECTURE: Regime Transition, Uncertainty and Prospects for Democratisation: The Politics of Russia's Regions in a Comparative Perspective
Europe-Asia Studies, 1999, 51, (6), 939-956 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.