Details about Menelik Geremew
Access statistics for papers by Menelik Geremew.
Last updated 2023-07-10. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Assessing the Impact of Covid-19 Pandemic on Emerging Market Economies’ (EMEs) Sovereign Bond Risk Premium and Fiscal Solvency
Eastern Economic Journal, 2021, 47, (4), 519-545 View citations (2)
- Monetary policy co-movement and spillover of shocks among BRICS economies
Applied Economics Letters, 2019, 26, (15), 1253-1263 View citations (5)
- Seasonal and Business Cycles of U.S. Employment
Economic Perspectives, 2018, (3), 1-28 View citations (7)
- Evaluating monetary policy with financial stability objective: rules vs. discretion
Applied Economics Letters, 2017, 24, (9), 602-617
- How the Wealth and Credit Channels in Monetary Transmission Affect Consumer Durables and Housing: A Dynamic Stochastic General Equilibrium Approach
Eastern Economic Journal, 2017, 43, (3), 406-425
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.