Details about Aleksandr V. Gevorkyan
Access statistics for papers by Aleksandr V. Gevorkyan.
Last updated 2021-10-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Edited books
- Tackling Global Inequality in Labor Migration: Diaspora Mechanism and Migration Development Bank
Center for Global, International and Regional Studies, Working Paper Series, Center for Global, International and Regional Studies, UC Santa Cruz
- Artificial Intelligence and Human Flourishing
American Journal of Economics and Sociology, 2020, 79, (4), 1307-1344 View citations (1)
- Book review: Barry Eichengreen, Arnaud Mehl and Livia ChiÅ£u, How Global Currencies Work: Past, Present, and Future (Princeton University Press, Princeton, NJ, USA 2017) 272 pp
Review of Keynesian Economics, 2019, 7, (3), 419-422
- Exchange Rate Targeting and Gold Demand by Central Banks: Modeling International Reserves Composition
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, 2019, 55, (1), 168-180
- Exchange market pressure and primary commodity – exporting emerging markets
Applied Economics, 2019, 51, (22), 2390-2412
- The End of Alchemy: Money, Banking, and the Future of the Global Economy
Review of Political Economy, 2017, 29, (2), 338-341
- The foreign exchange regime in a small open economy: Armenia and beyond
Journal of Economic Studies, 2017, 44, (5), 781-800 View citations (2)
- Assessing Recent Determinants of Borrowing Costs in Sub-Saharan Africa
Review of Development Economics, 2016, 20, (4), 721-738 View citations (20)
- Graham Bird and Dane Rowlands: The International Monetary Fund: Distinguishing Reality from Rhetoric
Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), 2016, 236, (6), 675-677
- The legends of the Caucasus: Economic transformation of Armenia and Georgia
International Business Review, 2015, 24, (6), 1009-1024 View citations (1)
- Time scales and mechanisms of economic cycles: a review of theories of long waves
Review of Keynesian Economics, 2014, 2, (1), 87-107 View citations (18)
- Is Russia Still a BRIC?
Challenge, 2012, 55, (6), 88-116
- Financial Deepening and Post-Crisis Development in Emerging Markets
Palgrave Macmillan Books, Palgrave Macmillan
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.