Details about Dieter Gerdesmeier
Access statistics for papers by Dieter Gerdesmeier.
Last updated 2013-05-15. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- An alternative method for identifying booms and busts in the euro area housing market
Working Paper Series, European Central Bank View citations (3)
- Asset price misalignments and the role of money and credit
Working Paper Series, European Central Bank View citations (23)
See also Journal Article in International Finance (2010)
- Monetary analysis: a VAR perspective
Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management View citations (2)
- Measures of excess liquidity
Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management View citations (3)
- Taylor rules for the euro area: the issue of real-time data
Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies, Deutsche Bundesbank View citations (9)
- The relevance of real-time data in estimating reaction functions for the Euro area
Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management View citations (5)
See also Journal Article in The North American Journal of Economics and Finance (2005)
- Monetary Policy Rules under Paradigm Uncertainty
Computing in Economics and Finance 2002, Society for Computational Economics
- Euro Area Money Demand; Measuring the Opportunity Costs Appropriately
IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund View citations (101)
- Applying a New Bubble Test for a Composite Indicator
Folia Oeconomica Stetinensia, 2010, 9, (1), 1-23
- Asset Price Misalignments and the Role of Money and Credit
International Finance, 2010, 13, (3), 377-407 View citations (53)
See also Working Paper (2009)
- Interest Rate Setting by the Fed, the ECB, the Bank of Japan and the Bank of England Compared
Comparative Economic Studies, 2010, 52, (4), 549-574
- The Eurosystem, the U.S. Federal Reserve, and the Bank of Japan: Similarities and Differences
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 2007, 39, (7), 1785-1819 View citations (9)
- The relevance of real-time data in estimating reaction functions for the euro area
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, 2005, 16, (3), 293-307 View citations (32)
See also Working Paper (2004)
- Empirical Estimates of Reaction Functions for the Euro Area
Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), 2004, 140, (I), 37-66 View citations (104)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.