Details about Jerome Geyer-Klingeberg
Access statistics for papers by Jerome Geyer-Klingeberg.
Last updated 2020-07-27. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- If, when, and how financial decisions affect firm value: A meta-analysis
Post-Print, HAL View citations (1)
- All that glitters is not gold! Culture, globalization, and pollution as moderators for the relationship between corporate environmental management and corporate financial performance
- Economic Development Matters: A Meta-Regression Analysis on the Relation between Environmental Management and Financial Performance
Post-Print, HAL View citations (7)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Industrial Ecology (2018)
- REPORTING GUIDELINES FOR META‐ANALYSIS IN ECONOMICS
Journal of Economic Surveys, 2020, 34, (3), 469-475 View citations (17)
- It is merely a matter of time: A meta‐analysis of the causality between environmental performance and financial performance
Business Strategy and the Environment, 2019, 28, (2), 257-273 View citations (25)
- What drives financial hedging? A meta-regression analysis of corporate hedging determinants
International Review of Financial Analysis, 2019, 61, (C), 203-221 View citations (6)
- Do stock markets react to soccer games? A meta-regression analysis
Applied Economics, 2018, 50, (19), 2171-2189 View citations (6)
- Economic Development Matters: A Meta‐Regression Analysis on the Relation between Environmental Management and Financial Performance
Journal of Industrial Ecology, 2018, 22, (4), 720-744 View citations (6)
See also Working Paper (2017)
- Measurement matters—A meta-study of the determinants of corporate capital structure
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, 2018, 68, (C), 211-225 View citations (3)
- What do we really know about corporate hedging? A meta-analytical study
Business Research, 2018, 11, (1), 1-31 View citations (7)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.