Details about Obindah Gershon
Access statistics for papers by Obindah Gershon.
Last updated 2023-11-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Environmental Pollution, Economic Growth and Institutional Quality: Exploring the Nexus in Nigeria
Research Africa Network Working Papers, Research Africa Network (RAN) View citations (6)
Also in Working Papers, European Xtramile Centre of African Studies (EXCAS) (2019) View citations (8)
Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute., African Governance and Development Institute. (2019) View citations (9)
- A Panel Analysis of Crude Oil Exports and Poverty Reduction in African Oil Producing Countries: Implication for the Sustainable Development Goal One
International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, 2023, 13, (4), 169-174
- Productivity in Sub-Saharan Africa’s Agricultural Sector: An Application of Data Envelopment Analysis and Regression Analysis
SN Operations Research Forum, 2023, 4, (2), 1-29
- Oil Price Shock and Agricultural Productivity: Stylised Evidence in Nigeria
International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, 2022, 12, (3), 490-496 View citations (1)
- Economic and demographic effects of monetary policy instruments on growth
International Journal of Business and Globalisation, 2021, 28, (3), 304-320
- Information Communication Technology Access and Use towards Energy Consumption in Selected Sub Saharan Africa
International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, 2021, 11, (1), 471-477
- Optimally Clocking the Low Carbon Energy Mile to Achieve the Sustainable Development Goals: Evidence from Dundee’s Electric Vehicle Strategy
Energies, 2021, 14, (4), 1-23 View citations (4)
- A review of Nigerian energy access studies: The story told so far
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2020, 120, (C) View citations (7)
- Improved Public Services and Tax Compliance of Small and Medium Scale Enterprises in Nigeria: A Generalised Ordered Logistic Regression
Asian Economic and Financial Review, 2020, 10, (7), 833-860
- Investigating the Nexus of Climate Change and Agricultural Production in Nigeria
International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, 2020, 10, (6), 1-8 View citations (3)
- Natural Resource Extraction and Economic Performance of the Niger Delta Region in Nigeria
International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, 2019, 9, (4), 188-193 View citations (4)
- Carbon Dioxide Emissions and Crop Production: Finding A Sustainable Balance
International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, 2018, 8, (4), 303-309 View citations (6)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.