Details about Geoffrey Richard Gerdes
Access statistics for papers by Geoffrey Richard Gerdes.
Last updated 2015-07-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Eliciting Individual-Specific Discount Rates
University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers, University of Oregon Economics Department View citations (1)
- Distal order effects in stated preference surveys
Ecological Economics, 2011, 70, (6), 1101-1108 View citations (6)
- Distributional Preferences and the Incidence of Costs and Benefits in Climate Change Policy
Environmental & Resource Economics, 2010, 46, (4), 429-458 View citations (32)
- The check is dead! Long live the check! A Check 21 update
Economic Commentary, 2009, (Jun) View citations (2)
- Recent payment trends in the United States
Federal Reserve Bulletin, 2008, (Oct) View citations (18)
- Valuing publicly sponsored research projects: Risks, scenario adjustments, and inattention
Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, 2007, 35, (1), 77-105 View citations (19)
- Trends in the use of payment instruments in the United States
Federal Reserve Bulletin, 2005, (Spr), 180-201 View citations (33)
- The use of checks and other noncash payment instruments in the United States
Federal Reserve Bulletin, 2002, (Aug), 360-374 View citations (30)
- Interactive Economics Instruction with Java and CGI
The Journal of Economic Education, 2000, 31, (1), 12-12
- Estimating Technological Change Using a Stochastic Frontier Production Function Framework: Evidence from U.S. Firm-Level Data
Journal of Productivity Analysis, 1997, 8, (4), 431-446 View citations (5)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.