Details about Lars Pico Geerdsen
Access statistics for papers by Lars Pico Geerdsen.
Last updated 2020-11-05. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Effect of Workfare on Crime: Incapacitation and Program Effects
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (6)
- The Effect Of Workfare Policy On Crime
Working Paper, Economics Department, Queen's University View citations (5)
- Job-search Incentives From Labour Market Programs - an Empirical Analysis
CAM Working Papers, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics View citations (1)
- Accelerating the transition to employment at benefit exhaustion: still possible after four years of unemployment?
Empirical Economics, 2018, 54, (3), 1107-1135 View citations (3)
- The effect of active labor market policies on crime: Incapacitation and program effects
Labour Economics, 2018, 52, (C), 263-286 View citations (1)
- Unemployment Benefit Exhaustion: Incentive Effects on Job Finding Rates: A Systematic Review
Campbell Systematic Reviews, 2013, 9, (1), 1-104 View citations (9)
- PROTOCOL: The effect of benefit exhaustion on unemployment
Campbell Systematic Reviews, 2011, 7, (1), 1-38
- Duration of UI periods and the perceived threat effect from labour market programmes
Labour Economics, 2007, 14, (3), 639-652 View citations (37)
- Is there a Threat Effect of Labour Market Programmes? A Study of ALMP in the Danish UI System
Economic Journal, 2006, 116, (513), 738-750 View citations (91)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.