Details about Claudia Ghisetti
Access statistics for papers by Claudia Ghisetti.
Last updated 2021-06-03. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Books Chapters
- The Determinants of Population Growth: Literature review and empirical analysis
Working Papers, Joint Research Centre, European Commission (Ispra site)
- Firm Surveys relating Environmental Policies, Environmental Performance and Innovation: Design Challenges and insights from Empirical Application
OECD Environment Working Papers, OECD Publishing View citations (6)
- A Survey of the Literature on Environmental Innovation Based on Main Path Analysis
SEEDS Working Papers, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Economic Surveys (2016)
- Do financial constraints make the environment worse off? Understanding the effects of financial barriers on environmental innovations
SEEDS Working Papers, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies View citations (9)
- Is green Knowledge improving Environmental Productivity? Sectoral Evidence from Italian Regions
Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio Carlo Alberto. WP series, University of Turin View citations (3)
Also in SEEDS Working Papers, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies (2014) View citations (3)
Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers, University of Turin (2014) View citations (3)
- Beyond inducement in climate change: Does environmental performance spur environmental technologies?
Post-Print, HAL View citations (4)
- Beyond the Inducement in Climate Change: Do Environmental Performances Spur Enrivornmental Technologies? A Regional Analysis of Cross-Sectoral Differences
Working Papers, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics View citations (28)
- Does external knowledge affect environmental innovations? An empirical investigation of eleven European countries
INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) View citations (11)
Also in DISEIS - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia internazionale, delle istituzioni e dello sviluppo, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimento di Economia internazionale, delle istituzioni e dello sviluppo (DISEIS) (2013) View citations (3)
- Environmental innovations and profitability: How does it pay to be green? An empirical analysis on the German innovation survey
ZEW Discussion Papers, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research View citations (22)
- The green-impact of the open innovation mode. Bridging knowledge sourcing and absorptive capacity for environmental innovations
JRC Working Papers, Joint Research Centre (Seville site)
- Design and environmental technologies: Does ‘green-matching’ actually help?
Research Policy, 2021, 50, (5)
- Open for growth? Evidence on EU countries and sectors
Economics of Innovation and New Technology, 2021, 30, (2), 197-219
- Unveiling the local determinants of population growth in the European Union
Growth and Change, 2021, 52, (1), 150-166
- Energy and the Circular Economy: Filling the gap through new business models within the EGD
- Energy and the Circular Economy: How to fill the integration gap?
- Green technologies and firms’ market value: a micro-econometric analysis of European firms
(Patents and innovation counts as measures of regional production of new knowledge)
Industrial and Corporate Change, 2020, 29, (3), 855-875
- On the adoption of circular economy practices by small and medium-size enterprises (SMEs): does “financing-as-usual” still matter?
Journal of Evolutionary Economics, 2020, 30, (2), 559-586 View citations (3)
- Design and eco-innovation: micro-evidence from the Eurobarometer survey
Industry and Innovation, 2019, 26, (10), 1208-1241 View citations (4)
- Sailing through the Storms towards Treasure Island: the Relationships between Strategies, Obstacles and Firm Performance
Rivista Internazionale di Scienze Sociali, 2019, 127, (1), 25-66
- The impact of public research on the technological development of industry in the green energy field
Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 2019, 144, (C), 25-35 View citations (1)
- Towards an Innovation-Intensive Circular Economy. Integrating Research, Industry and Policies
- Demand-pull and environmental innovations: Estimating the effects of innovative public procurement
Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 2017, 125, (C), 178-187 View citations (10)
- Financial barriers and environmental innovations: evidence from EU manufacturing firms
Climate Policy, 2017, 17, S131-S147 View citations (25)
- Green Technologies and Environmental Productivity: A Cross-sectoral Analysis of Direct and Indirect Effects in Italian Regions
Ecological Economics, 2017, 132, (C), 1-13 View citations (22)
- A SURVEY OF THE LITERATURE ON ENVIRONMENTAL INNOVATION BASED ON MAIN PATH ANALYSIS
Journal of Economic Surveys, 2016, 30, (3), 596-623 View citations (63)
See also Working Paper (2015)
- Environmental and innovation policies for the evolution of green technologies: a survey and a test
Eurasian Business Review, 2015, 5, (2), 343-370 View citations (28)
- Investigating policy and R&D effects on environmental innovation: A meta-analysis
Ecological Economics, 2015, 118, (C), 57-66 View citations (47)
- The open eco-innovation mode. An empirical investigation of eleven European countries
Research Policy, 2015, 44, (5), 1080-1093 View citations (82)
- Beyond inducement in climate change: Does environmental performance spur environmental technologies? A regional analysis of cross-sectoral differences
Ecological Economics, 2013, 96, (C), 99-113 View citations (55)
- Regulatory Push-pull Effects on Innovation: An Evaluation of the Effects of the REACH Regulation on Patents in the Chemical Sector. WWWforEurope Working Paper No. 91
WIFO Studies, WIFO View citations (2)
- Taxonomy of Implemented Policy Instruments to Foster the Production of Green Technologies and Improve Environmental and Economic Performance. WWWforEurope Working Paper No. 90
WIFO Studies, WIFO View citations (1)
- Smart Cities, Innovation and Sustainability: Which Role for Cities in Fostering “Green” Entrepreneurship?
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.