Details about Lara Gitto
Access statistics for papers by Lara Gitto.
Last updated 2017-02-24. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Financing elderly care in Italy and Europe. Is there a common vision?
DISCE - Working Papers del Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE) View citations (7)
- University dropouts: supply-side issues in Italy
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (2)
- Multiple sclerosis patients' preferences: a preliminary study on disease awareness and perception
DEMQ Working Paper Series, University of Catania, Department of Economics and Quantitative Methods
- The perception of corruption in health: AutoCM methods for an international comparison
Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, 2017, 51, (1), 459-477 View citations (1)
- University dropouts in Italy: Are supply side characteristics part of the problem?
Economic Analysis and Policy, 2016, 49, (C), 108-116 View citations (1)
- A statistical analysis of pain relief after surgical operations
Health Policy, 2007, 83, (2-3), 382-390
- The Performance of European Full Service Airlines after Liberalisation: An Econometric Analysis
Rivista di Politica Economica, 2007, 97, (1), 105-122 View citations (2)
- Choice of dialysis treatment and type of medical unit (private vs public): application of a recursive bivariate probit
Health Economics, 2006, 15, (11), 1251-1256 View citations (4)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.