Details about Demetrios S. Giannaros
|Postal address:||Dr. Demetrios Giannaros Giannaros Associates 56 Basswood Road Farmington, CT 06032 USA|
Access statistics for papers by Demetrios S. Giannaros.
Last updated 2016-04-03. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Editor
- Two Decades of Eastern Europe’s Economic Transformation: Lessons for Greece?
International Advances in Economic Research, 2011, 17, (4), 488-489
- Did the "shock therapy" approach work in the economic restructuring of Eastern Europe? Some evidence from Poland and Russia: a brief review
Global Business and Economics Review, 2000, 2, (1), 53-66 View citations (2)
- An Empirical Analysis of The Effects of Government Spending on Capital Investment: Evidence from O.E.C.D. Countries
International Economic Journal, 1999, 13, (1), 45-55 View citations (3)
- Empirical analysis of the effects of government spending on private investment
International Advances in Economic Research, 1997, 3, (1), 124-124 View citations (1)
- Budget deficits and short-term real interest rate forecasting
Journal of Macroeconomics, 1987, 9, (1), 109-109 View citations (6)
- Deficit and External Debt Effects on Money and Inflation in Brazil and Mexico: Some Evidence
Eastern Economic Journal, 1987, 13, (3), 243-248 View citations (1)
- Deficit spending, money, and inflation: Some international empirical evidence
Journal of Macroeconomics, 1985, 7, (3), 401-417 View citations (11)
- 2nd International Conference on Business and Economic Research (2nd ICBER 2011) Proceeding
Conference Master Resources
- International Advances in Economic Research
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.