Details about David Gindis
Access statistics for papers by David Gindis.
Last updated 2021-07-13. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Journal of the History of Economic Thought Preprints - Review of Andrew Carnegie: An Economic Biography
OSF Preprints, Center for Open Science
- Legal Institutionalism: Capitalism & the Constitutive Role of Law
Working Papers, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge View citations (10)
- RELENTLESS: THE FORENSICS OF MOBSTERS' BUSINESS PRACTICES, by Jerold L. Zimmerman, Daniel P. Forrester
Economic Affairs, 2021, 41, (2), 349-350
- Conceptualizing the business corporation: insights from history
Journal of Institutional Economics, 2020, 16, (5), 569-577 View citations (1)
- Ernst Freund as precursor of the rational study of corporate law
Journal of Institutional Economics, 2020, 16, (5), 597-621
- On the origins, meaning and influence of Jensen and Meckling’s definition of the firm
Oxford Economic Papers, 2020, 72, (4), 966-984
- Rethinking Corporate Agency in Business, Philosophy, and Law
Journal of Business Ethics, 2019, 154, (4), 893-899
- From Cambridge Keynesian to institutional economist: the unnoticed contributions of Robert Neild
Journal of Institutional Economics, 2018, 14, (4), 767-786
- Samuel Bostaph, Andrew Carnegie: An Economic Biography (Lanham, MD: Lexington Books, 2015), pp. xii + 125, $75 (hardcover). ISBN: 9780739189832
Journal of the History of Economic Thought, 2018, 40, (1), 144-146
- Legal institutionalism: Capitalism and the constitutive role of lawAuthor-Name: Deakin, Simon
Journal of Comparative Economics, 2017, 45, (1), 188-200 View citations (15)
- Legal personhood and the firm: avoiding anthropomorphism and equivocation
Journal of Institutional Economics, 2016, 12, (3), 499-513 View citations (8)
- From fictions and aggregates to real entities in the theory of the firm
Journal of Institutional Economics, 2009, 5, (1), 25-46 View citations (15)
- A conversation with Geoff Hodgson
Chapter 21 in Institutions and Evolution of Capitalism, 2019, pp 328-352 View citations (1)
- Institutions and evolution of capitalism in Geoff Hodgsonâ€™s work
Chapter 1 in Institutions and Evolution of Capitalism, 2019, pp 2-12 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.