Details about R. Kaj Gittings
Access statistics for papers by R. Kaj Gittings.
Last updated 2020-06-28. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Police Bias in the Enforcement of Drug Crimes: Evidence from Low Priority Laws
Working Papers, Department of Economics, West Virginia University View citations (1)
- Dynamically Consistent Noise Infusion and Partially Synthetic Data as Confidentiality Protection Measures for Related Time Series
Working Papers, U.S. Census Bureau, Center for Economic Studies View citations (4)
- The Impact of Incentives on Human Behavior: Can We Make It Disappear? The Case of the Death Penalty
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (6)
See also Chapter (2010)
- Pardons, Executions and Homicide
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (7)
- Police Incentives, Policy Spillovers, and the Enforcement of Drug Crimes
Review of Law & Economics, 2018, 14, (1), 29
- The effects of foreign aid on economic growth in developing countries
Journal of Developing Areas, 2017, 51, (3), 153-171
- Getting Handcuffs on an Octopus
ILR Review, 2016, 69, (5), 1133-1170 View citations (30)
- Getting Off Death Row: Commuted Sentences and the Deterrent Effect of Capital Punishment
Journal of Law and Economics, 2003, 46, (2), 453-78 View citations (40)
- The Impact of Incentives on Human Behavior: Can We Make it Disappear? The Case of the Death Penalty
A chapter in The Economics of Crime: Lessons for and from Latin America, 2010, pp 379-418 View citations (5)
See also Working Paper (2006)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.