Details about Donna Gilleskie
Access statistics for papers by Donna Gilleskie.
Last updated 2017-04-14. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Software Items
- Smoking and Mortality: New Evidence from a Long Panel
Working Papers, Tulane University, Department of Economics View citations (2)
- Disentangling the Contemporaneous and Dynamic Effects of Human and Health Capital on Wages over the Life Cycle"
Review of Economic Dynamics, 2017, 25, 350-383
See also Software Item (2017)
- Infant Mortality Rate as a Measure of a Country’s Health: A Robust Method to Improve Reliability and Comparability
Demography, 2017, 54, (2), 701-720
- The Effects of Parental Health Shocks on Adult Offspring Smoking Behavior and Self‐Assessed Health
Health Economics, 2016, 25, (8), 939-954 View citations (2)
- Health Capital and Human Capital as Explanations for Health-Related Wage Disparities
Journal of Human Capital, 2014, 8, (3), 235 - 279
- The Cost of Economic Literacy: How Well Does a Literacy-Targeted Principles of Economics Course Prepare Students for Intermediate Theory Courses?
The Journal of Economic Education, 2012, 43, (2), 111-132
- The Effects of State Medicaid Policies on the Dynamic Savings Patterns and Medicaid Enrollment of the Elderly
Journal of Human Resources, 2012, 47, (4) View citations (5)
- Structural models of optimization behavior in labor, aging and health
Journal of Econometrics, 2010, 156, (1), 1-2
- Work absences and doctor visits during an illness episode: The differential role of preferences, production, and policies among men and women
Journal of Econometrics, 2010, 156, (1), 148-163 View citations (4)
- Health Insurance, Medical Care, and Health Outcomes: A Model of Elderly Health Dynamics
Journal of Human Resources, 2009, 44, (1) View citations (18)
- THE ROLE OF RETIREE HEALTH INSURANCE IN THE EMPLOYMENT BEHAVIOR OF OLDER MEN
International Economic Review, 2008, 49, (2), 475-514 View citations (40)
- Consumer Demand under Price Uncertainty: Empirical Evidence from the Market for Cigarettes
The Review of Economics and Statistics, 2007, 89, (3), 510-521 View citations (19)
- Health insurance and retirement of married couples
Journal of Applied Econometrics, 2006, 21, (7), 935-953 View citations (65)
- The Behavioral Dynamics of Youth Smoking
Journal of Human Resources, 2005, 40, (4), 822-866 View citations (20)
- A flexible approach for estimating the effects of covariates on health expenditures
Journal of Health Economics, 2004, 23, (2), 391-418 View citations (24)
- The Impact of Employer-Provided Health Insurance on Dynamic Employment Transitions
Journal of Human Resources, 2002, 37, (1), 129-162 View citations (28)
- Retiree Health Insurance and the Labor Force Behavior of Older Men in the 1990s
The Review of Economics and Statistics, 2001, 83, (1), 64-80 View citations (25)
- A Dynamic Stochastic Model of Medical Care Use and Work Absence
Econometrica, 1998, 66, (1), 1-46 View citations (76)
- The effect of endogenous health inputs on the relationship between health and education
Economics of Education Review, 1998, 17, (3), 279-295 View citations (17)
- Code and data files for "Disentangling the Contemporaneous and Dynamic Effects of Human and Health Capital on Wages over the Life Cycle"
Computer Codes, Review of Economic Dynamics
See also Journal Article in Review of Economic Dynamics (2017)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.