Details about John David Gibson
Access statistics for papers by John David Gibson.
Last updated 2021-06-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Pollution and Labor Market Search Externalities Over the Business Cycle
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (1)
- The Economic Relevancy of Risk Preferences Elicited Online and With Low Stakes
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Why Bother? Understanding the Impact of Financial Obligations on Wage Selectivity
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (2)
- Are Online Samples Credible? Evidence from Risk Elicitation Tests
Atlantic Economic Journal, 2019, 47, (3), 377-379 View citations (2)
- Moral Hazard in Lending and Labor Market Volatility
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 2019, 51, (1), 79-109 View citations (2)
- ASYMMETRY AND THE AMPLITUDE OF BUSINESS CYCLE FLUCTUATIONS: A QUANTITATIVE INVESTIGATION OF THE ROLE OF FINANCIAL FRICTIONS
Macroeconomic Dynamics, 2018, 22, (2), 279-306 View citations (3)
- Labor Market Volatility in the RBC Search Model: A Look at Hagedorn and Manovskii’s Calibration
Computational Economics, 2018, 52, (2), 583-602 View citations (5)
- Public investment, debt, and welfare: A quantitative analysis
Journal of Macroeconomics, 2018, 56, (C), 204-217 View citations (3)
- Optimal public debt redux
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, 2017, 83, (C), 162-174 View citations (11)
- PUBLIC INFRASTRUCTURE MAINTENANCE AND THE DISTRIBUTION OF WEALTH
Economic Inquiry, 2017, 55, (1), 175-186 View citations (4)
- Getting the most from MATLAB: ditching canned routines and embracing coder
Economics Bulletin, 2016, 36, (4), 2519-2525
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.