Details about Ioannis Giotopoulos
Access statistics for papers by Ioannis Giotopoulos.
Last updated 2022-10-13. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- A Lasting Crisis Affects R&D Decisions of Smaller Firms: The Greek Experience
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research
Also in GLO Discussion Paper Series, Global Labor Organization (GLO) (2022)
CEPA Discussion Papers, Center for Economic Policy Analysis (2022)
- Can Firms Grow Without Credit? Evidence from the Euro Area, 2005-2011: A Quantile Panel Analysis
GreeSE – Hellenic Observatory Papers on Greece and Southeast Europe, Hellenic Observatory, LSE View citations (13)
Also in LSE Research Online Documents on Economics, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library (2015) View citations (12)
- The credit crunch and firm growth in the euro area: 2005-2011. A quantile panel analysis
Working Papers, Bank of Greece View citations (2)
- Inside the black box of high-growth firms in a crisis-hit economy: corporate strategy, employee human capital and R&D capabilities
International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, 2022, 18, (3), 1319-1345
Also in International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, 1-27 View citations (3)
- Strategic pathways to ICT adoption in SMEs: evidence from Greece
International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Small Business, 2022, 46, (4), 466-482
- Industry-university knowledge flows and product innovation: How do knowledge stocks and crisis matter?
Research Policy, 2021, 50, (3) View citations (6)
- BANKING CONCENTRATION AND FIRM GROWTH: THE ROLE OF SIZE, LOCATION AND FINANCIAL CRISIS
Bulletin of Economic Research, 2019, 71, (3), 428-438 View citations (2)
- Economic crisis and export‐oriented entrepreneurship: Evidence from Greece
Managerial and Decision Economics, 2018, 39, (8), 872-878 View citations (1)
- How do employee training and knowledge stocks affect product innovation?
Economics of Innovation and New Technology, 2018, 27, (4), 343-360 View citations (7)
- Can Firms Grow Without Credit? A Quantile Panel Analysis in the Euro Area
Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, 2017, 17, (2), 153-183 View citations (10)
- Drivers of high-quality entrepreneurship: what changes did the crisis bring about?
Small Business Economics, 2017, 48, (4), 913-930 View citations (18)
- What drives ICT adoption by SMEs? Evidence from a large-scale survey in Greece
Journal of Business Research, 2017, 81, (C), 60-69 View citations (27)
- A typology of European countries based on innovation efficiency and technology gaps: The role of early-stage entrepreneurship
Economic Modelling, 2016, 52, (PB), 477-484 View citations (19)
- The determinants of new firms’ export performance
Economic Bulletin, 2016, (43), 7-17 View citations (12)
- What determines the growth of micro firms in the euro area?
Economics and Business Letters, 2016, 5, (4), 145-151 View citations (1)
- Dynamics of Firm Profitability and Growth: Do Knowledge-Intensive (Business) Services Persistently Outperform?
International Journal of the Economics of Business, 2014, 21, (3), 291-319 View citations (9)
- Gibrat’s law and persistence of growth in Greek manufacturing
Small Business Economics, 2010, 35, (2), 191-202 View citations (36)
- Intra-Industry Growth Dynamics in the Greek Services Sector: Firm-Level Estimates for ICT-Producing, ICT-Using, and Non-ICT Industries
Review of Industrial Organization, 2010, 36, (1), 59-74 View citations (12)
- Banking Concentration and Firm Growth: The Impact of Size, Location and Financial Crisis
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.