Details about Rob Gillezeau
Access statistics for papers by Rob Gillezeau.
Last updated 2020-05-24. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Slaughter of the Bison and Reversal of Fortunes on the Great Plains
Center for Indian Country Development series, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis View citations (3)
- Illuminating Indigenous Economic Development
Department Discussion Papers, Department of Economics, University of Victoria View citations (2)
- Illuminating Economic Development in Indigenous Communities
Department Discussion Papers, Department of Economics, University of Victoria
- The Slaughter of the North American Bison and Reversal of Fortunes on the Great Plains
Department Discussion Papers, Department of Economics, University of Victoria View citations (5)
- Policy Forum: Expenditures, Efficiency, and Distribution—Advice for Canada's 43rd Parliament
Canadian Tax Journal, 2020, 68, (1), 49-67
- Racial Differences in Police Use of Force: Evidence from the 1960s Civil Disturbances
AEA Papers and Proceedings, 2018, 108, 217-21 View citations (1)
- Return to the Homeland? The Impact of the Great Recession on Employment Outcomes and Labor Mobility for Native Americans
Journal of Economics, Race, and Policy, 2018, 1, (2), 60-74 View citations (1)
- The Impact of the Transatlantic Slave Trade on Ethnic Stratification in Africa
American Economic Review, 2011, 101, (3), 571-76 View citations (47)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.