Details about Rob Gillezeau
Access statistics for papers by Rob Gillezeau.
Last updated 2022-08-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Slaughter of the Bison and Reversal of Fortunes on the Great Plains
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc
Also in Center for Indian Country Development series, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis (2019) View citations (5)
- Collective Bargaining Rights, Policing, and Civilian Deaths
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (1)
- Illuminating Indigenous Economic Development
Department Discussion Papers, Department of Economics, University of Victoria View citations (3)
- Illuminating Economic Development in Indigenous Communities
Department Discussion Papers, Department of Economics, University of Victoria
- The Slaughter of the North American Bison and Reversal of Fortunes on the Great Plains
Department Discussion Papers, Department of Economics, University of Victoria View citations (6)
- Law Enforcement Officers' Bills of Rights and Police Violence
AEA Papers and Proceedings, 2022, 112, 174-77
- Policy Forum: Expenditures, Efficiency, and Distribution—Advice for Canada's 43rd Parliament
Canadian Tax Journal, 2020, 68, (1), 49-67
- Racial Differences in Police Use of Force: Evidence from the 1960s Civil Disturbances
AEA Papers and Proceedings, 2018, 108, 217-21 View citations (2)
- Return to the Homeland? The Impact of the Great Recession on Employment Outcomes and Labor Mobility for Native Americans
Journal of Economics, Race, and Policy, 2018, 1, (2), 60-74 View citations (3)
- The Impact of the Transatlantic Slave Trade on Ethnic Stratification in Africa
American Economic Review, 2011, 101, (3), 571-76 View citations (54)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.