Details about Joris Gillet
Access statistics for papers by Joris Gillet.
Last updated 2017-11-22. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Voting For a Cartel as a Sign of Cooperativeness
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Endogenous Leadership in a Coordination Game with Conflict of Interest and Asymmetric Information
Studies in Economics, School of Economics, University of Kent
- Leadership in a Weak-Link Game
Studies in Economics, School of Economics, University of Kent View citations (1)
- LEADERSHIP BY EXAMPLE IN THE WEAK-LINK GAME
Economic Inquiry, 2013, 51, (4), 2028-2043 View citations (17)
- Cartel formation and pricing: The effect of managerial decision-making rules
International Journal of Industrial Organization, 2011, 29, (1), 126-133 View citations (13)
- The tragedy of the commons revisited: The importance of group decision-making
Journal of Public Economics, 2009, 93, (5-6), 785-797 View citations (43)