Details about Ramiro H. Gálvez
Access statistics for papers by Ramiro H. Gálvez.
Last updated 2020-12-20. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Differences in citation patterns across journal tiers in economics
Documentos de Trabajo LACEA, The Latin American and Caribbean Economic Association - LACEA View citations (1)
- Differences in citation patterns across journal tiers: The case of economics
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Economic Inquiry (2020)
- Crime and Violence: Desensitization in Victims to Watching Criminal Events
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc
Also in Harvard Business School Working Papers, Harvard Business School (2017)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization (2019)
- The Life Cycle of Scholarly Articles across Fields of Research
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (5)
- DIFFERENCES IN CITATION PATTERNS ACROSS JOURNAL TIERS: THE CASE OF ECONOMICS
Economic Inquiry, 2020, 58, (3), 1217-1232
See also Working Paper (2018)
- An empirical approach based on quantile regression for estimating citation ageing
Journal of Informetrics, 2019, 13, (2), 738-750 View citations (1)
- Crime and violence: Desensitization in victims to watching criminal events
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2019, 159, (C), 613-625
See also Working Paper (2017)
- Assessing author self-citation as a mechanism of relevant knowledge diffusion
Scientometrics, 2017, 111, (3), 1801-1812 View citations (1)
- QUANTIFYING THE LIFE CYCLE OF SCHOLARLY ARTICLES ACROSS FIELDS OF ECONOMIC RESEARCH
Economic Inquiry, 2016, 54, (2), 1339-1355 View citations (21)
- Differences in citation ageing patterns across economics research articles are as sharp as those observed across fields of study
Chapter 1 in Publishing and Measuring Success in Economics, 2020, vol. 1, pp 45-50
- How different are citation patterns across journal tiers in economics?
Chapter 1 in Publishing and Measuring Success in Economics, 2020, vol. 1, pp 35-43
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.