Details about Hasan Güngör
|Workplace:||Ekonomi Bölümü (Department of Economics), İşletme ve Ekonomi Fakültesi (Faculty of Business and Economics), Doğu Akdeniz Üniversitesi (Eastern Mediterranean University), (more information at EDIRC)|
Access statistics for papers by Hasan Güngör.
Last updated 2021-10-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Co-movement of commodity price indexes and energy price index: a wavelet coherence approach
Financial Innovation, 2021, 7, (1), 1-18
- Inequality and financial development: Evidence from selected MENA region countries
International Journal of Finance & Economics, 2021, 26, (2), 2732-2747
- Climate-Related Prudential Risks in the Banking Sector: A Review of the Emerging Regulatory and Supervisory Practices
Sustainability, 2020, 12, (13), 1-20 View citations (1)
- Impact of Economic Policy Uncertainty on Exchange Market Pressure
SAGE Open, 2019, 9, (3), 2158244019876275 View citations (1)
- The role of natural gas consumption in Saudi Arabia's output and its implication for trade and environmental quality
Energy Policy, 2019, 129, (C), 230-238 View citations (16)
- Unraveling the Causal Relationship Between Economic Policy Uncertainty and Exchange Market Pressure in BRIC Countries: Evidence From Bootstrap Panel Granger Causality
SAGE Open, 2019, 9, (2), 2158244019853903 View citations (2)
- Energy Consumption, Finance and Growth: The Role of Urbanization and Industrialization in South Africa
International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, 2017, 7, (3), 268-276 View citations (8)
- Linkage between Foreign Direct Investment, Domestic Investment and Economic Growth: Evidence from Nigeria
International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, 2017, 7, (3), 97-104 View citations (5)
- THE EFFECTS OF FINANCIAL DEVELOPMENT ON INVESTMENT IN TURKEY
The Singapore Economic Review (SER), 2016, 61, (04), 1-21 View citations (3)
- The time-varying causality between spot and futures crude oil prices: A regime switching approach
International Review of Economics & Finance, 2015, 40, (C), 51-71 View citations (14)
- Revisiting the nexus between financial development, FDI, and growth: New evidence from second generation econometric procedures in the Turkish context
Acta Oeconomica, 2014, 64, (1), 73-89 View citations (10)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.